Malcolm Porter Malcolm Porter

Most good.

I enjoyed that very much. I would suggest working on the art and animation but I doubt perfecting them is your goal. The writing was quite pleasant. Also, compared to the usual Newgrounds movies, this was a deep breath of fresh, unusually clear air in my cold, black lungs. So yeah, good work.

WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

Some parts good, some...not so much

First and foremost, contrary to what people on here say, parodies are not in any way inferior to original titles. It's a creative choice, and when done right, a parody can be just as enthralling as something set in a brand new world. Also, the belief that a parody leeches off the source material, absorbing its bright, warm energy is also retarded. When books are written to parody the world, therefore inspiring change for the better, no one assumes that they are leeching off history. Is this really all that different with videogames?

However, this movie is simply not as funny as your previous content. It's not a bad movie - nice graphics, better animation, and fairly fine voice acting make it good. However, the writing keeps it from being great. There's no epic scale like in your LOTR movies, and no everyday relations like in your A and K movies. It was entertaining, but at this point, I think you're aiming (or should be aiming) at something more.

the YuYu the YuYu

Coooooooool.

There's not much to say. This cartoon radiates great wonder, and is simply the best of the best here on Newgrounds.

Xombie: Chapter 7 Xombie: Chapter 7

Awesome

Ok, I’ll try to cover the entire cartoon in this review. The first part when Dirge is fighting the bad guys in the ship was fantastic. Good camera angles, and perfect ending. The Zoe flashback was great. One of the neater parts was when she floated through the shark. The half decayed sea creatures were wicked cool.

I found the last part was a little too long and did not reveal enough info to keep on the edge of my seat. When you go out on a “to be continued”, you should go out with a bang – like add a plot twist, or end the cartoon in the middle of a battle. You did that in the last episode and it proved to be very effective. The fact that there were enemies behind Memphis just doesn’t make one’s heart stop, unlike the moment when Dirge is in the middle of a jumping on the mysterious black ship. Also, I wish you’d leave more of a hint of what was going to happen to Zoe. Something to feed my imagination for the moths of waiting. Yeah, these aren’t really faults but than again, this movie sort had none. Overall, this was a great cartoon, pumped with style, and an awesome story. I hope to see the movie soon.

Super Retarded Dog #001 Super Retarded Dog #001

Err...

It was ok. There was too much time wasted between the intro and the end. If it was filled with something funny, I would have enjoyed the ending even more. You're better at satire, so I'd stick by that.

Pizza Day! Pizza Day!

If they hip kids jumped of a cliff…

I like your FBF stuff. Also, your menus look very professional. However, rehashing your old work is not a practice I encourage. Guess I’m old fashioned that way.

Imperial Rage Imperial Rage

So...

Gladiator meets Star Wars? I wouldn't stick with the idea. The art is great however, and although the animation was just a slideshow, it was smooth and well done.

Our First Halloween Our First Halloween

Pretty Good

I wonder...

Smiffy: Animation?
Joanime: Art?

Sorta looked that way. I like the garbage fairy thing and the wizard kid. Reminds me of myself.

KAZAHANA: Face To Face KAZAHANA: Face To Face

Good Stuff

I really liked this one. Maybe it was the excellent voice acting, or the fact that the story managed to feel fresh when compared to other "anime type movies" on Newgorunds.

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

Good stuff

Loved the animaton and the twist at the end. Keep up the good work!