Malcolm Porter Malcolm Porter

Most good.

I enjoyed that very much. I would suggest working on the art and animation but I doubt perfecting them is your goal. The writing was quite pleasant. Also, compared to the usual Newgrounds movies, this was a deep breath of fresh, unusually clear air in my cold, black lungs. So yeah, good work.

WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

Some parts good, some...not so much

First and foremost, contrary to what people on here say, parodies are not in any way inferior to original titles. It's a creative choice, and when done right, a parody can be just as enthralling as something set in a brand new world. Also, the belief that a parody leeches off the source material, absorbing its bright, warm energy is also retarded. When books are written to parody the world, therefore inspiring change for the better, no one assumes that they are leeching off history. Is this really all that different with videogames?

However, this movie is simply not as funny as your previous content. It's not a bad movie - nice graphics, better animation, and fairly fine voice acting make it good. However, the writing keeps it from being great. There's no epic scale like in your LOTR movies, and no everyday relations like in your A and K movies. It was entertaining, but at this point, I think you're aiming (or should be aiming) at something more.

the YuYu the YuYu

Coooooooool.

There's not much to say. This cartoon radiates great wonder, and is simply the best of the best here on Newgrounds.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Awesome

Loved the boss fight. And pretty much everything else. I'll start waiting for the console release now.